Friday, September 21, 2007

Summary of Dion vows change after byelection defeats

Stéphane Dion the Federal Liberal Opposition leader took the blame and the responsibility for his party’s defeats in three Quebec by-elections. Dion said, "A leader has to put himself out there and I didn't do it." Dion over and over again admitted the responsibility of the by-elections defeat in his interview with the CBC’s French-language television. This is what Stephane Dion said in an interview with the Radio-Canada host Céline Galipeau during a candid interview in French, "I've always focused on the stakes … but I've never put myself on the line and I understand now that a leader must do that.… A leader has to put himself out there and I didn't do it." Dion also pledged after a speech in Montreal on Thursday make himself better known to Canadian, and this is what he said "If you want to speak about the water policy, we can talk about it. People have to see what drives me, people have to know me." Full story Here

You Can also watch Dion interview Here

No comments: